There are loads of celebrations to learn in FIFA 22 and everyone has their own favorite. If you want to act like France’s superstar young striker, here’s everything you need to know about how to do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration in FIFA 22.
From classics like the knee slide to more modern celebrations like the dab, there are loads of different options to show your excitement after you’ve scored a goal in FIFA 22.
Kylian Mbappe has his own celebration in which he folds his arms in a particularly flamboyant way and, unlike some other signature celebrations, it can be done with any player.
How to Do Mbappe Little Brother Celebration in FIFA 22
No matter which player you’ve just scored with, you can do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration by holding L2 and double tapping circle if you’re on PlayStation 4/ PS5 (hold LT and double tap B on Xbox One/ Xbox Series X|S, hold LZ and double tap A on Switch).
The player will run off to just outside the box and pull off the move that Mbappe has made famous.
However, if you’re using the Frenchman himself and have just scored, just press X if you’re on PS4/ PS5, A if you’re on Xbox One/ Xbox Series X|S, or B if you’re on Switch.
Pressing that button with any player will do their signature celebration, and that’s how it works with Mbappe.
- If you score with Mbappe, press X on PS4/ PS5, A on Xbox One/ Xbox Series X|S, B on Switch.
- With anyone else, hold L2 and double tap circle on PS4/ PS5, hold LT and double tap B on Xbox One/ Xbox Series X|S, hold LZ and double tap A on Switch.
That’s everything you need to know about how to do the Mbappe Little Brother celebration in FIFA 22. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.
- FIFA 22 Early Access Tips to Maximize Your 10 EA Play Hours
- EA Sports Reveals FIFA 22’s Top 22 Player Ratings; Cristiano Ronaldo Downgraded
- FIFA 22 Revealed For PS5, Xbox SeriesX|S, PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Stadia with First Trailer