Ahh, a tropical island filled with palm trees, plump fruits, and sandy beaches. This is what we’ll all be able to virtually experience once Super Mario Sunshine releases on the Nintendo Switch as part of the Super Mario 3D All-Stars collection.
Nintendo has released another trailer for the quirky 3D platformer that originated on the GameCube and it’s looking like a heck of a good time.
By using F.L.U.D.D. (Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device), Mario has to clean up Isle Delfino and clear up his name after getting arrested soon after landing on the island.
The trailer shows off the gorgeous setting of the game and we even get a look at Shadow Mario. Who is Shadow Mario, you ask? Well, you’re going to have to play the game to find out.
You can watch the advertisement right here:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is set to launch exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on Sep 18, 2020. The collection includes optimized ports of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy, three iconic titles from Nintendo’s library.
This collection will be available both physically and digitally but for some unidentified reason, it won’t be able to be purchased after March 2021.
If you’re still interested in pre-ordering it, make sure to check out all of the pre-order bonuses here.
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Revealed During Nintendo Direct
- Super Mario 3D World Character Abilities: How Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad & Rosalina Are Different
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury: How to Get Infinite Lives