Hot off the heels of the big Super Mario 35th anniversary direct that unexpectedly released yesterday, Nintendo has put out several commercials and ads for Super Mario 3D All-Stars, an upcoming Switch title that includes enhanced ports of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Sunshine.
The first three videos can be seen down below and are very, very wholesome, just like most Nintendo adverts but there’s also a special fourth music video that shows off a song from famous Japanese singer-songwriter/actor, Gen Hoshino.
The song is titled “Souzou” which is translated to “Imagination” in English.
Check out the Nintendo ads down below for yourself:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is set to launch both physically and digitally on the Nintendo Switch on Sep 18. Unfortunately, this is a limited-time release until the end of March 2021, meaning that if you don’t buy it during this period of time, this collection may never be available for purchase again.
Also announced for the Switch was a new Mario Kart AR/toys-to-life title called Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, a Mario battle royale game called Super Mario Bros. 35, and a port of Super Mario 3D World with new content.
For even more Mario coverage, you can scroll down below:
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Super Mario Themed Items Are Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Revealed During Nintendo Direct
- Super Mario 3D World Character Abilities: How Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad & Rosalina Are Different