Today Nintendo announced that Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Sunshine will be making their way to the Switch in one remastered collection called Super Mario 3D All-Stars. The news came out of a Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct that was unexpectedly published this morning on Nintendo’s YouTube channel.
The collection will feature HD visuals for each game and the games have been optimized for the Switch. There’s also a brand-new music player mode being added to the collection so you can listen to your favorite tunes wherever and whenever you want.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is set to launch on Sept 18, 2020, as a limited-time release, both physically and digitally, until the end of March 2021. Pre-orders will start today on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
You can check out the trailer down below:
And if you missed out on the entire presentation, you can watch it all right here:
- Free Update To Super Mario 3D All-Stars Adds Inverted Camera Options
- Watch This Delightful Video of People Singing the Super Mario Bros. Theme Song
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Players Keep Messing With Their Pets
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Review – Living Room Racing
- “Hug the Curves of Your Coffee Table” With Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit; Here’s the Launch Trailer