Today Nintendo announced that Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Sunshine will be making their way to the Switch in one remastered collection calledSuper Mario 3D All-Stars. The news came out of a Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct that was unexpectedly published this morning on Nintendo’s YouTube channel.
The collection will feature HD visuals for each game and the games have been optimized for the Switch. There’s also a brand-new music player mode being added to the collection so you can listen to your favorite tunes wherever and whenever you want.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is set to launch on Sept 18, 2020, as a limited-time release, both physically and digitally, until the end of March 2021. Pre-orders will start today on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
You can check out the trailer down below:
And if you missed out on the entire presentation, you can watch it all right here:
- Fans React To the End of Mario’s 35th Anniversary
- 4 Reasons to Buy Super Mario 3D All-Stars Before It’s Too Late
- Nintendo Reminds People to Buy Super Mario 3D All-Stars Before March 31
- 5 Most Game-Changing Moments in Mario History
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons