Today Nintendo announced that Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Sunshine will be making their way to the Switch in one remastered collection called Super Mario 3D All-Stars. The news came out of a Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct that was unexpectedly published this morning on Nintendo’s YouTube channel.
The collection will feature HD visuals for each game and the games have been optimized for the Switch. There’s also a brand-new music player mode being added to the collection so you can listen to your favorite tunes wherever and whenever you want.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is set to launch on Sept 18, 2020, as a limited-time release, both physically and digitally, until the end of March 2021. Pre-orders will start today on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
You can check out the trailer down below:
And if you missed out on the entire presentation, you can watch it all right here:
- Dr. Mario World Will Be Ending Its Services Later This Year
- This Awesome Mario’s Fury Bowser Clay Sculpture Glows in the Dark
- 10 Mario Golf: Super Rush Shots From Around the Internet You Have to See to Believe
- Mario Golf Super Rush: Best Characters to Use
- 6 DLC Characters That Should Make the Cut in Mario Golf: Super Rush