Nintendo has finally confirmed the details of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall update that’s starting up on Oct 1. The spooky update adds in a bunch of Halloween-themed items such as Pumpkins and candy for trick-or-treating.
Shortly after the release of the Fall update trailer today, the company also announced that if you download the new update, you’ll be able to receive an in-game Ring-Con that comes from Ring Fit Adventure, the latest Nintendo workout video game that’s been flying off the store shelves this year.
You can check out an image of the Ring-Con down below with a perfect gym set-up in someone’s Animal Crossing home:
This Ring-Con, alongside a TV and a Nintendo Switch, will be a great addition to your living room. Or maybe you have a spare bedroom that can be turned into a workout space? Whatever you decide to do with the Ring-Con I’m sure it’ll look fabulous.
If you’re a huge Animal Crossing fan and are looking for some cute outfits for the fall weather, check out this article here. We also have a quiz that’ll tell you which Animal Crossing character you’re most like.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Ring Fit Adventure are both available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All New March Bugs, Fish & Sea Creatures You Can Catch
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Gets Hello Kitty and Sanrio Items in March
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Mario Items
- Here’s How the Mario Warp Pipes Will Work in Animal Crossing: New Horizons