Nintendo has finally confirmed the details of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall update that’s starting up on Oct 1. The spooky update adds in a bunch of Halloween-themed items such as Pumpkins and candy for trick-or-treating.
Shortly after the release of the Fall update trailer today, the company also announced that if you download the new update, you’ll be able to receive an in-game Ring-Con that comes from Ring Fit Adventure, the latest Nintendo workout video game that’s been flying off the store shelves this year.
You can check out an image of the Ring-Con down below with a perfect gym set-up in someone’s Animal Crossing home:
This Ring-Con, alongside a TV and a Nintendo Switch, will be a great addition to your living room. Or maybe you have a spare bedroom that can be turned into a workout space? Whatever you decide to do with the Ring-Con I’m sure it’ll look fabulous.
If you’re a huge Animal Crossing fan and are looking for some cute outfits for the fall weather, check out this article here. We also have a quiz that’ll tell you which Animal Crossing character you’re most like.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Ring Fit Adventure are both available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Which Animal Crossing Villager Is Your Best Friend? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Halloween Reactions
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Has Come a Long Way From Bunny Day
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Pumpkin Carriage (Spooky Carriage)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Lollipops