As the name suggests, the new story content will throw players into an ice-filled area with brand-new features and legendary Pokemon to capture.
After the presentation, new official screenshots and key art were released to the press and there’s a lot to go through. Most of the images are just of Pokemon battles but you can get a look at Gigantamax Melmetal and Galarian Slowking, who looks rather interesting, to say the least.
You can click through the gallery of images down below to see how The Crown Tundra is shaping up.
The Crown Tundra will become available on Oct 22 for those that have purchased the expansion pass for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. If you want to read our review on the first part of the expansion pass, The Isle of Armor, you can do that here.
- Free Content Update Coming to New Pokemon Snap, Adds New Areas and Pokemon
- Gardevoir Is Coming to Pokemon Unite on July 28
- New Pokemon “Poke-Lid” Installed in Japan With New Manholes Starring Lucario, Grookey, Eldegoss & More
- A New Live-Action Pokemon Series is Reportedly in Production at Netflix
- Eevee Community Day Returns to Pokemon GO In July for Two-Day Celebration