As the name suggests, the new story content will throw players into an ice-filled area with brand-new features and legendary Pokemon to capture.
After the presentation, new official screenshots and key art were released to the press and there’s a lot to go through. Most of the images are just of Pokemon battles but you can get a look at Gigantamax Melmetal and Galarian Slowking, who looks rather interesting, to say the least.
You can click through the gallery of images down below to see how The Crown Tundra is shaping up.
The Crown Tundra will become available on Oct 22 for those that have purchased the expansion pass for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. If you want to read our review on the first part of the expansion pass, The Isle of Armor, you can do that here.
- New Pokemon Snap Gets Extensive Trailer and TV Commercials Showing Gameplay & Pokemon Aplenty
- Pokemon Gets Even More “Poke-Lid” Manholes in Kyoto, Japan; Starring Ho-oh, Pichu, Cyndaquil, & More
- Pokemon GO’s Tricky Event Set To Return on April Fool’s Day
- Pokemon Slowpoke Gets Its Own Post Box and Post Van in Japanese City
- Pokemon GO Springs into April With Tons of Events