Earlier today Nintendo held a 20-minute-long Indie World Showcase livestream that featured dozens of new indie titles that would be making their way to the Nintendo Switch eShop.
At the end of the presentation, the company also announced that there’s a huge indie game sale going on right now on the Switch’s digital storefront.
Not only are there some sweet discounts on older indie titles but there are also some introductory offers for the indie games shown during the Indie World Showcase today such as Manifold Garden and A Short Hike.
The Indie World Sale will come to an end on Aug 30 at 11:59 PM PT, so make sure to go in there and grab some discounts while you still can.
You can check out the entire list of games on sale right here, and you can also check out some of the highlights down below, with each one’s sale price listed beside its original price.
- Exit the Gungeon – $6.99 $9.99
- Streets of Rage 4 – $21.24 $24.99
- Ori and the Blind Forest – $13.99 $19.99
- Superliminal – $16 $20
- What the Golf – $14.99 $19.99
- Dead Cells – $14.99 $24.99
- Takeshi and Hiroshi – $8.09 $8.99
- Manifold Garden – $17.99 $19.99
- Hotline Miami Collection – $8.74 $24.99
If you missed out on the presentation today, you can see all of the trailers for every announcement right here.
- Among Us Has Already Hit the Top of the Switch eShop Charts After Just One Day of Being Released
- The Game Awards Sale Now Live on PSN, Switch eShop, Xbox, Steam, and Epic Games Store
- Switch eShop Cyber Deals Sale Features Discounts on Over 1000 Games
- There’s a Big Square Enix Sale Happening on the eShop Right Now
- There’s a Monster Hunter Franchise Sale on the Switch/3DS eShop Right Now