Google has announced the latest titles for its streaming service that will be completely free for Stadia Pro subscribers. Starting on Sept 1, Gunsport, Hitman, Hello Neighbor, Embr, Metro Last Light Redux, and Super Bomberman R Online will be added to the library.
There was also a trailer released on Stadia’s YouTube channel that shows off some gameplay for the titles, which you can see below:
Super Bomberman R Online is a “first on Stadia” title that has a 64 player battle royale online multiplayer mode, because why not.
Gunsport is also a first on Stadia title and according to its description is “a 2v2 volleyball with guns, five stages, five teams, a story mode, and of course online multiplayer.”
Hitman is a stealth-action game known for its open sandbox levels and the multitude of ways that you can eliminate your targets.
You can find out more about these new titles by heading over to the Stadia blog. You can also check out the release date trailer for Super Bomberman R Online down below:
And if you still have yet to claim your free games from this month, then you have until Aug 31 to do so.
Kona, GRID, and Get Packed, are all there just waiting for Pro subscribers to download them. Once September comes, these titles will no longer be free but you can still purchase them from the Stadia store.
- PixelJunk Raiders Launching in March as Stadia Exclusive
- Terraria Co-Creator Cancels Stadia Version After His Google Account is Inexplicably Locked
- Yakuza Developers’ Judgment Announced for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & Google Stadia
- Google Winding Down Internal SG&E Studio; Switching Focus to Stadia Platform
- Hitman 3 Will Make Use of Google Stadia’s State Share Feature