Dancing in video games is great, isn’t it? Remember that moment from Final Fantasy VII Remake earlier this year with Cloud in the HoneyBee Inn? This turn-based RPG did not have to go all out and have a dancing, rhythm-focused section, but it did and it was incredible.
Z-Star on YouTube has created a short, but fantastic music video that pays tribute to some of the best dancing scenes in video game history. Including scenes from titles such as Donkey Kong 64, Paper Mario, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Persona 5 Royal, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves.
You can watch the video for yourself down below:
Anyone else really want to replay Final Fantasy VII Remake now?
And if you were wondering what that theme music was, it’s the Miror B. battle theme from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, which perfectly fits the tone of the dance-tastic video.
- Fortnite Sentinel Graveyard Location: Where to Dance on Different Sentinel Heads
- Just Dance 2021 Revealed During Nintendo Direct; Wii Version Dropped
- Fortnite: Where to Dance on Apres Ski Dance Floor (Week 10 Challenge)
- FFXIV Patch 5.3: How to Get the Bee’s Knees Dance
- FFXIV Patch 5.3: How to Get the Gold Dance