I know, I know, Cyberpunk 2077 is almost the low-hanging fruit to pick for game delay predictions, but that doesn’t mean I can’t include it dammit!
Having already been delayed a handful of times by developer CD Projekt Red, it’s clear that the team isn’t afraid of pushing the game back to ensure it delivers on expectations and their vision.
It’s a stance they also took with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and we all know how exceptionally well that turned out.
While everything we’ve seen of the game in the Night City Wire livestreams looks absolutely phenomenal, knowing CDPR, the devil is in the detail, and there’s an enormous world that’s teeming with them that’ll need to be QA checked and polished off to ensure a sublime player experience.
Don’t get us wrong, we’d love to see Cyberpunk 2077 finally release in November so we can spend the winter months toiling away in Night City fine-tuning our body mods, and an arsenal of bad-ass, futuristic weapons. Still, good things come to those who wait, and if another delay is needed to get it to the CDPR Gold standard, it’ll be worth it.
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Now Launches With Xbox Series X on Nov. 10
- AFK Arena: How to Get Ezio Auditore
- New Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Trailer Puts Female Eivor Front & Center, Mixes in New Soundtrack
- Here’s Every Confirmed PS5 Game So Far
- Think You Know Everything About Assassin’s Creed? Take This Quiz to Find Out