Harmonix has revealed a brand new set of songs that will available in Fuser when the game launches before the end of 2020.
The game, which was revealed at the beginning of this year, is an evolution of the music game and is heavily inspired by the Dropmix board game.
As a DJ, you mix five parts of songs to try and create a masterpiece and excite the crowd. The game’s official description reads:
“The next evolution of interactive music games, which puts players in control of the music will launch with more than 100 songs, featuring top artists from across the globe. The game lets players fuse together elements from hit songs across pop, rap/hip-hop, R&B, dance, rock, country, Latin and Caribbean music.”
There will be 100 songs included in the game at launch, spanning almost any genre. You can see all the songs that have been revealed so far over at Fuser’s website but we’ve listed below the tracks that have been revealed today.
- a-ha – Take On Me
- Ace of Base – The Sign
- Amy Winehouse – Rehab
- Basement Jaxx – Where’s Your Head At
- becky G ft. Natti Natasha – Sin Pijama
- Benny Benassi presents The Biz – Satisfaction
- Childish Gambino – Summertime Magic
- Flo Ride ft. Sage The Gemini & Lookas – G.D.F.R
- The Killers – The Man
- O-Zone – Dragostea Din Tei
- Paul van Dyk – For An Angel (PvD Remix ’09)
- Sean Paul – Temperature
Harmonix are still revealing new songs but we don’t yet know when the game will launch. It was revealed with the release window as Autumn 2020, but we haven’t heard anything else since. Hopefully we’ll hear something more concrete soon.
In the meantime, jump back into Rock Band or dust off your Dropmix board.
- New Fuser Trailer Features First Look at Multiplayer & Reveals Three New Tracks
- New Set of Fuser Songs Revealed
- Harmonix Reveals Fuser, a Dropmix-Like Music Mixing Game
- 5 Anticipated 2020 Games Most Likely to Follow Halo Infinite Into 2021
- Best Video Games to Play With Your Girlfriend & Boyfriend (Couples)