Today Deep Silver Fishlabs revealed a new trailer of its upcoming space combat shooter Chorus.
The trailer showcases gameplay and development commentary from creative director Marek Bereka, studio development director Tobias Severin, and senior game designer Christian Oberle as they talk about the game in-depth.
You can check it out below.
If you’re unfamiliar with Chorus, you can read an official description below.
“Take control of Nara, once the Circle’s deadliest warrior, now their most wanted fugitive, on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in exhilarating zero-g combat, and venture beyond our waking reality.”
- A compelling single-player experience
- Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
- Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
- Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
- Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
- Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
- Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
- Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
It’s coming for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, PC, and Google Stadia in 2021.