Today Nintendo released a brand-new accolades trailer for Paper Mario: The Origami King, the Japanese company’s latest big Switch-exclusive title. Like any other accolades trailer for video games, it showcases several positive and enthusiastic review scores and quotes from a variety of outlets.
After playing several hours of Paper Mario: The Origami King myself, this latest entry in the series deserves much praise for building upon what makes this franchise so incredibly charming while also doing completely new things with its battle system.
Is it the turn-based RPG successor to The Thousand-Year Door? No. But it’s a damn fine video game.
You can enjoy the trailer down below for yourself:
Paper Mario: The Origami King launched for the Nintendo Switch on July 19, coincidentally the same release date as Ghost of Tsushima, Sony’s last major exclusive title for the PS4 until the launch of the PS5 this holiday season.
If you’re one of the many people that are currently enjoying Paper Mario: The Origami King, make sure to check out some of our guides! We’ll be sure to help you find all of those Shell Stones or answer those pesky Trial of Wisdom questions.
You can also read about this game-breaking bug that could potentially destroy your save file or a ranking of the best Paper Mario bosses of all time.
- Yurukill for PS5, PS4, Switch, & PC Gets New Trailer Featuring Theme Song Performed by Saori Hayami
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Reveals Anzu’s Gameplay in New Trailer
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Showing Yurlungur in Action
- The Caligula Effect 2 for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Introducing the Cast of Characters
- 10 Nintendo 64 & Sega Genesis Games That Need To Be Added to Nintendo Switch Online