Contextual Social Interactions
New Sims 4 Mods June 2020
Thanks to the vibrant sims modding community, there are a ton of great new mods that came out this month. So we collected up the very best New Sims 4 mods out in June 2020 so you can download them all in one convenient location.
This first massive mod adds a ton of new sim interactions to make the game feel more realistic based on sims buffs, experiences, and moodlets.
No longer will your sims be upset over a recent alien encounter and have to keep that information to themselves. Now when a sim has a major life event they will be able to let other sims know about it.
This works both as prompts made by the player, and autonomously as well.
New events and occurrences that have social interactions include work promotions/firings, pregnancy, alien encounters, death, divorces, breakups, unfaithful partners, and much more.
With this mod, big things happening in your sims lives will have a lot more meaning since they can finally share how they feel about those changes with other sims.
- The Sims 4 Has Passed 30 Million Players as Electronic Arts Boasts “Extraordinary Quarter”
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Is Here & It’s Super Cozy; Everything You Need to Know
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Trailer Is Here
- The Sims 4: Best Custom Content Packs You Should Download Right Now
- The Sims 4 Gets a New Update; Here’s How to Download It