The Pokemon Company has collaborated with Samantha Vega to bring a new Pokemon-themed fashion line to Poke-fans everywhere. The lineup, now available from the Samantha Thavasa shop, includes purses, handbags, charms, bracelets, phone cases, and more.
Pre-order sales are starting today and will officially begin to sell at Samantha Vega stores nationwide on July 15. You can also get yourself a cute Pokemon tote bag if you spend over 15,000 yen, which equates to about $140 USD.
The YouTube channel for Samantha Vega uploaded a commercial that shows off a couple of the different items that are part of this new collaboration. You can watch it below:
If you want to see just a couple of the items that are part of the limited collection, you can check out some images below. Otherwise, you can see the entire collection right here. Items such as a Pikachu handbag will run you about $150 and the phone cases are around $73 –it’s a high price to pay but the brand seems to be a very recognizable one, especially in Japan.
- Full List of McDonalds 2022 Pokemon TCG Cards & Prices in Happy Meal Packs
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Starters – Names, Stats, Types, and Abilities
- Is Pokemon Scarlet and Violet an MMO?
- Is Pokemon Scarlet and Violet an Open World Game? Answered
- What Are the Box Legendaries in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet?