The Pokemon Company has collaborated with Samantha Vega to bring a new Pokemon-themed fashion line to Poke-fans everywhere. The lineup, now available from the Samantha Thavasa shop, includes purses, handbags, charms, bracelets, phone cases, and more.
Pre-order sales are starting today and will officially begin to sell at Samantha Vega stores nationwide on July 15. You can also get yourself a cute Pokemon tote bag if you spend over 15,000 yen, which equates to about $140 USD.
The YouTube channel for Samantha Vega uploaded a commercial that shows off a couple of the different items that are part of this new collaboration. You can watch it below:
If you want to see just a couple of the items that are part of the limited collection, you can check out some images below. Otherwise, you can see the entire collection right here. Items such as a Pikachu handbag will run you about $150 and the phone cases are around $73 –it’s a high price to pay but the brand seems to be a very recognizable one, especially in Japan.
- Eevee Community Day Returns to Pokemon GO In July for Two-Day Celebration
- The Pokemon Fossil Museum Tour Has Started And It Looks Absolutely Adorable
- Pokemon Meme Shows What Is Really Happening In the Back of the Moving Truck
- Free YouTube Premium & In-Game Items Included in Pokemon GO Fest Perks
- Pokemon “Poke-Lid” Mania Continues in Japan With New Manholes Starring Vulpix, Mr. Rime, & More