Developer One More Level studio and publisher All in! Games released a brand-new gameplay trailer for the slick, first-person cyberpunk title, Ghostrunner, during the Future Games Show.
Here’s a quick description of the game:
Ghostrunner is a hardcore FPP slasher packed with lightning-fast action, set in a grim, cyberpunk setting of a futuristic mega-structure. Climb Dharma Tower, humanity’s last shelter after a world-ending cataclysm. Make your way up from the very bottom to the top, confront the tyrannical Keymaster, and take your revenge.
You can enjoy the new trailer down below:
Ghostunner will launch in 2020 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
I was able to get hands-on time with Ghostrunner at PAX East 2020 and thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game, calling it a mix of Hotline Miami, Mirror’s Edge, and even Titanfall.
The fast-paced first-person parkour style of gameplay kept me on my toes and while the game is very challenging, you do come back to life extremely fast, which is much appreciated. You can read more about my impressions right here.
- Ghostrunner Sequel Announced for PC, PlayStation 5, & Xbox Series X|S
- Ghostrunner Gets Free Update & Paid DLC Today
- Cyberpunk Action Game, Ghostrunner, Gets a Winter DLC Pack & New Hardcore Mode
- Cyberpunk Parkour Game, Ghostrunner, Gets a New Switch Release Date
- Ghostrunner Announced for PS5 & Xbox Series X; Free Upgrades Available