Nintendo’s latest first-party exclusive on the Nintendo Switch, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, is all about designing your home and your island until it meets your (and your friends) expectations. And since some of us are less talented at interior design, there’s now a new service that lets you hire a virtual interior design consultant to help you arrange your home.
Olivia’s, a UK-based home decor retailer, has announced that this brand-new, paid service will have a personal consultant visit your island in Animal Crossing and provide feedback on “what works and what doesn’t with your current setup, explaining the reasons why and divulging their top tips for the perfect virtual feng shui.”
The consultation price is set by the designer that you get matched up with and the initial consultations will typically last an hour or so, but you can apparently contact them again for further tips if needed.
If you’re interested in using Olivia’s service, then you can register for it right here. Oh, and that’s not all.
If you truly feel that you’re pretty skilled at interior design yourself, you can also apply to become a consultant and make a few extra
Bells bucks. According to Olivia’s site, here are the key skills required for the position:
- A working knowledge of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is essential
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Confidence in remote working
- While not essential, previous experience in interior design is beneficial
- Successful consultants will get paid upwards of £40 an hour for their services when hired but will be able to set their own rates and work flexibly.
If this sounds like a dream job to you, you can apply here.
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons