When Animal Crossing: New Horizons first launched, it wasn’t long before players found a duping glitch that they could exploit with two people and make tons of Bells that way. That problem’s been taken care of, but another glitch has been discovered.
This one can be pulled off by just one player, though the conditions for it are way more specific. To start, you can only dupe 2×1 items, though this means that valuable items like katanas from Gulliver or 50 inch TVs can be duplicated and sold for vast sums of Bells.
You’ll need a 2×1 table and a 2×2 table, and the process involves you positioning these tables and the item you want to dupe in the middle of your house’s main room. You can check out the full process and explanation of the dupe glitch in the video down below.
It’s highly likely that Nintendo will be patching out this exploit soon now that it’s been found, so this is your chance to scam Tommy and Timmy out of as much money as you possibly can while it’s still available.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Delete Player Villagers
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Summer Shells
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Light Sticks
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Stall Custom Designs
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Best Simple Panel Custom Designs