When Animal Crossing: New Horizons first launched, it wasn’t long before players found a duping glitch that they could exploit with two people and make tons of Bells that way. That problem’s been taken care of, but another glitch has been discovered.
This one can be pulled off by just one player, though the conditions for it are way more specific. To start, you can only dupe 2×1 items, though this means that valuable items like katanas from Gulliver or 50 inch TVs can be duplicated and sold for vast sums of Bells.
You’ll need a 2×1 table and a 2×2 table, and the process involves you positioning these tables and the item you want to dupe in the middle of your house’s main room. You can check out the full process and explanation of the dupe glitch in the video down below.
It’s highly likely that Nintendo will be patching out this exploit soon now that it’s been found, so this is your chance to scam Tommy and Timmy out of as much money as you possibly can while it’s still available.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons