Today British publisher PQube reached out a press release teasing its future plans and celebrating the upcoming anniversary of the visual novel Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa.
First of all, we hear that PQube is about to unveil a brand new IP soon. At the moment we don’t know if it’ll be another project in collaboration with a Japanese developer like Kotodama.
Speaking of Kotodama itself, it will celebrate its first anniversary on May 31.
As a result, later today the Nintendo Switch version will be discounted by 95% on the eShop. This will bring the price down to £0.79/$0.99/€0.99 depending on where you live for two weeks.
You can also enjoy our interview with PQube marketing manager Geraint Evans, and the previous trailer showcasing the puzzle gameplay.
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa is also available for PS4 and PC. You can read a handy description below.
- Investigate the secrets of Fujisawa Academy across seven visual novel chapters – where each chapter hides the truth to one of the seven mysteries.
- Battle key characters using ‘Kotodama’ – the power of words. Interrogation battles see you stripping your target naked – exposing the truth behind their lies!
- Uncover key words in the game’s investigation phase. The more keywords and clues you find, the more potent your power in the puzzle phase.
- Nothing is as it seems! Kotodama intentionally plays on classic tropes and clichés to continually twist the story and surprise the player.
- Repeated playthroughs will yield new facts within the story. Uncover them all to unlock the true ending and a full gallery of artwork.
- Continue to play the fiendish puzzles in Fantasize Mode to perfect your high scores!