A newly formed collaboration of studios, publishers, and media personalities from around the world have announced their first event for next month, June 6. Called the Guerrilla Collective, over the course of three days, the show will unveil the latest game announcements from over 20 companies, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller.
The event is part of IGNs ‘Summer of Gaming’ and GameSpot’s ‘Play For All,’ built around the same core principle: “a player focused initiative to bring gamers and developers together to celebrate games during a difficult time.”
Today we’re given an outline of the schedule for its premier day on June 6, which is spread across three sections: the premiere Guerrilla Collective, The PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- At 10:00 am PT, the world’s first Guerrilla Collective Live will air, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller.
- The PC Gaming Show returns triumphant starting at 12:00 pm Pacific Time with all the latest news and information about the PC gaming space.
- The Future Games Show presents reveals, developer interviews, and wholesome gaming chatter starting at 2:30 pm Pacific Time.
The Guerrilla Collective will feature games from a number of notable developers/publishers, which includes but is not limited to:
- 11 bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
Those interested in watching the event catch the live stream over on Twitch.