The online video game merchandise shop, Merchoid, has announced that several of its officially licensed Animal Crossing plushies are now back in stock for online pre-orders.
These highly sought after dolls cost $25.99 each, stand at 20cm tall, and are expected to ship to customers sometime in September of 2020. It’s worth noting that that price includes all taxes and shipping (if you live in the UK, US, or Europe).
There are four adorable plushies for sale, including the artistically-inclined KK Slider, the secretary with a heart of gold, Isabelle, and the rabbit villager, Bunnie, for some reason.
You can check out a gallery of images down below to see the Animal Crossing plushies in all of their glory:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for the Nintendo Switch. You can read our review to find out why the life sim game is so good and you can also look into our expansive Guide Wiki for tips and helpful tricks.
There’s also a new duplication exploit in the game that’s crashing the Nook Miles tickets economy and another that lets you walk on buildings.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears