Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a very slow game. It takes forever to fully expand your home and town buildings; it takes forever to get the option to begin terraforming, and it takes a long time to craft multiples of the same item such as fish bait, which can get quite irritating.
A Redditor that goes by u/Ra7vaNn05 was fed up with having to craft one single fish bait at a time in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, so they created a machine made out of LEGO that can automatically press the A button on the Nintendo Switch repeatedly, to keep your fingers from spraining.
If you were wondering what the big deal about fish bait is, just know that you need bait to attract fish in certain locations on the island. You can only craft one item at a time and you need one fish bait to attract one single fish, which can take a long time because of the dialog and crafting animations.
I don’t know much about creating LEGO robots that are good at pressing video game buttons but I did use to pay my cousins $1 to hatch my Pokemon eggs in Pokemon Diamond –if that counts.
- This Animal Crossing Movie Trailer Is Creepy as Heck
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.2.1 Update Reportedly Eliminates Duplication Exploit
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Light Sticks
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Backstreet Boys Scene Recreated in Animal Crossing
- PETA Wants Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players to Stop Catching Fish