Kirby and Donkey Kong fans will be clashing it out this weekend in a new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament. If you head over to the multiplayer mode of the game, you can compete and see which of the two Nintendo franchises is better than the other.
This tournament limits the fighter roster for three days starting on May 1 (Friday), only allowing players to choose characters from the Kirby and Donkey Kong series. This means that you can only play as these characters: Kirby, Diddy Kong, Metaknight, King K. Rool, Donkey Kong, and King Dedede.
You can see the announcement tweet down below that comes from the Japanese Twitter account for the Super Smash Bros. series:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available to play on the Nintendo Switch and there’s also a fighters pass that you can purchase to unlock five extra DLC characters such as Banjo-Kazooie and Joker from Persona 5.
The next new fighter to come to the game will be unveiled and released in June 2020 and they will be from the fighting game, ARMS.
- Only True Super Smash Bros. Fans Can Pass This Trivia Quiz
- Okay, Super Smash Bros. as an Anime Looks Pretty Dang Cool
- This Smash Bros Ultimate Event Lets You Relive the Glory Days of Brawl
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Gets New Compilation Video to Celebrate Its Biggest Moments
- Let’s Guess Which ARMS Character Will Join the Smash Bros. Ultimate Roster Next