If you’re one of the players that has had trouble staying alive with Moze, even with the help of her Iron Bear, then this Borderlands 3 hotfix is perfect for you. It’s bringing multiple buffs for Moze alongside two new events.
The hotfix will be live on all platforms today by 12:00 PM PST. It’s only been about a week since the game’s most recent update, which was applied on the same day as the launch of the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC.
- Reduced the cooldown time for Iron Bear
- Increased the amount of fuel for Iron Bear
- Increased the bonus on “Behind the Iron Curtain” skill
- Increased the bonus on “Security Bear” skill
- Increased the bonus on “Experimental Munitions” skill
This Borderlands 3 hotfix will also start the Slot Machine Mania and Trials Take-All events. Slot Machine Mania will allow for an increased chance of obtaining legendary loot from slot machines, while Trials Take-All boosts rewards from Proving Ground Trials.
Both of the new events will last until 9:00 AM PT on April 9, so be sure to take full advantage of them while you can.