Ever wonder how it would be to play a Pokemon game that has you playing as human turned Pokemon? Well, now you can with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and this new trailer from Nintendo shows what kinds of Pokemon you can become.
Rescue Team DX just launched on the Nintendo Switch and if you didn’t know, it’s a sole remake of two classic Mystery Dungeon titles from the GBA/DS eras that has a revamped art style and some quality of life changes.
After a human has been mysteriously turned into a Pokemon, it’s up to them and their rescue squad to find out just what the heck is going on and they may even run into some uber-powerful legendary Pokemon.
You can check out the newest trailer for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX down below:
You can purchase the title now on the Nintendo Switch, both physically and digitally. We are currently in the process of playing through the game so you can look forward to our review very soon!
For more on Mystery Dungeon, check out this feature all about 10 Pokemon we would hate to be transformed into.
- Japanese Prefecture Celebrates Pokemon 25th Anniversary With Slowpoke X Udon Collaboration Products
- Pokemon Gets Even More “Poke-Lid” Manholes in Japan Starring Mew, Charizard, Blastoise, & Venusaur
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus Looks Like the Open-World Game We’ve All Been Dreaming Of
- Here Are the New Features We Can Expect in New Pokemon Snap
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Announced; Coming Late 2021