Ever wonder how it would be to play a Pokemon game that has you playing as human turned Pokemon? Well, now you can with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and this new trailer from Nintendo shows what kinds of Pokemon you can become.
Rescue Team DX just launched on the Nintendo Switch and if you didn’t know, it’s a sole remake of two classic Mystery Dungeon titles from the GBA/DS eras that has a revamped art style and some quality of life changes.
After a human has been mysteriously turned into a Pokemon, it’s up to them and their rescue squad to find out just what the heck is going on and they may even run into some uber-powerful legendary Pokemon.
You can check out the newest trailer for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX down below:
You can purchase the title now on the Nintendo Switch, both physically and digitally. We are currently in the process of playing through the game so you can look forward to our review very soon!
For more on Mystery Dungeon, check out this feature all about 10 Pokemon we would hate to be transformed into.
- This Pokemon Celebration Parade: Melody of Celebration Figure Is Too Cute
- Sylveon’s Pokemon Go Debut Announced, Releasing May 25 During Event
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- 20 Missing Pokemon That Should Have Been in New Pokemon Snap
- 6 Things to Do After Beating New Pokemon Snap