Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX launches today as a Nintendo Switch exclusive title and to celebrate the big launch of the dungeon-crawling RPG, two new trailers have been released; one from The Pokemon Company’s YouTube channel and the other from Nintendo’s.
For those that aren’t aware, this title is a souped-up remastering of the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games that released on the Game Boy Advance and the Nintendo DS, Red and Blue Rescue Team.
Not only has The Pokemon Company mixed the two games together, but the visuals have been improved and the game sports an adorable picture-book art style reminiscent of Winnie the Pooh.
After partaking in a personality quiz at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to control one of the 16 “starter” Pokemon. You soon find out that you’re controlling a human that’s been mysteriously transformed into a Pokemon and you also learn that there are natural disasters happening around this Pokemon world and it’s up to you and your rescue team to help Pokemon in need by going deep into randomly generated dungeons.
You can watch the two launch trailers down below to get a better idea of what to expect:
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass Gets More Details on The Isle of Armor
- Pokemon GO Responds to Coronavirus Pandemic With Major Changes
- New Pokemon Sword and Shield Event Swaps Around Version Exclusives
- Niantic Cancels Pokemon GO Safari Zones and Reworks Genesect Tasks Due to Coronavirus
- Pokemon: Twilight Wings Episode 3 Is Now Live and It Stars a Self-Conscious Wooloo