Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX launches today as a Nintendo Switch exclusive title and to celebrate the big launch of the dungeon-crawling RPG, two new trailers have been released; one from The Pokemon Company’s YouTube channel and the other from Nintendo’s.
For those that aren’t aware, this title is a souped-up remastering of the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games that released on the Game Boy Advance and the Nintendo DS, Red and Blue Rescue Team.
Not only has The Pokemon Company mixed the two games together, but the visuals have been improved and the game sports an adorable picture-book art style reminiscent of Winnie the Pooh.
After partaking in a personality quiz at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to control one of the 16 “starter” Pokemon. You soon find out that you’re controlling a human that’s been mysteriously transformed into a Pokemon and you also learn that there are natural disasters happening around this Pokemon world and it’s up to you and your rescue team to help Pokemon in need by going deep into randomly generated dungeons.
You can watch the two launch trailers down below to get a better idea of what to expect:
- Niantic Is Changing Up Pokemon GO’s Exploration Bonuses In Response to COVID-19 Developments
- Pokemon GO July 2021 Community Day Will Feature Tepig
- New Pokemon Jet Starring Pikachu Took Off Today for Its Maiden Flight
- Pokemon GO Fest 2021 Will Focus on Musical ‘Mons & Raids, Ticket Cost Cut to $5
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus Gets January 2022 Release Date; Box Art Revealed