Call of Duty Warzone is the latest free-to-play battle royale game to hit the market and it’s doing very, very well, surprising nobody. To get ahead in the first-person shooter, you’re going to have to cooperate with your trio and get the best guns out there. If you’re wondering how to get your custom loadout in Call of Duty Warzone, here’s what you need to know.
Getting Your Custom Loadout in Call of Duty Warzone
The map in Call of Duty Warzone is gigantic due to the fact that there are 150 players running around at the same time. There are several different areas to explore/hideout in but to get the upper hand, grabbing some of the loadout drops will up your chances at surviving against other dangerous players.
To get a custom loadout for your character, you have to do it during a match as loadout drops will randomly crash down onto the map via crates. The crates shouldn’t be too difficult to see and once you approach one, just go up to it and hit the square button if you’re using a PS4 controller (X on Xbox One) to open it up and then go on to select the loadout that you want to use.
If you’re impatient and can’t seem to find one of these crates, you can always spend some cash and purchase loadout drops from Buy Stations that are scattered across the Call of Duty Warzone map.
To get money fast, you can loot dead bodies, complete contracts that are given to you, or open chests and caches.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get your custom loadout in Call of Duty Warzone. You might find some of our other guides helpful:
For more coverage, just search Twinfinite.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities