Call of Duty’s new battle royale mode, Warzone, is finally out today after weeks of teases and leaks. With 150 players on one huge map, it’s going to be incredibly action-packed. In case you had one friend you wanted to team up with, here’s everything you need to know about whether you can play duos in Call of Duty Warzone.
In games like Fortnite, you can play on your own, or with up to three others. It gives you the freedom to play with some help or follow your own tactics. At launch, it’ll be good to have those options in Warzone.
Can You Play Duos in Call of Duty Warzone?
Unfortunately, Warzone only allows for trios at launch. There are a few ways around it, but three people teams are the default.
You can try to join up with one friend in a lobby and then choose to not fill the squad, leaving it just as the two of you. However, you’ll be at a disadvantage by being two people against 40 to 50 other teams of three.
You could also join the game as a trio and just go off on your own as a duo, ignoring your third teammate.
Also, there’s always a chance that duos is added to Call of Duty Warzone at a later date. Blackout, Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode, has featured solo, duos, and squads play at various times since it launched, with some coming and going.
Of course, we’ll be sure to update you here if and when Duos comes to Warzone at any time in the future, whether that be permanently or for a limited time.
That’s everything you need to know about whether you can play duos in Call of Duty Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities