Your island adventure has finally started in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Your wonderful new deserted island is yours to control and you’ll be crafting tons of things by collecting a variety of materials, which you’ll need plenty of to help build up your island. Breaking rocks is one way to get some helpful items but you might be wondering whether rocks respawn in Animal Crossing New Horizons after you break them. Here’s what you need to know.
Do Rocks Respawn in Animal Crossing New Horizons? Answered
Rocks do in fact respawn in Animal Crossing New Horizons. It seems that they respawn each day just like the rest of the resources on your island. Breaking rocks will net you certain crafting materials so it’s important to come back and break them every day.
The location of where the rock respawns also seems to be random so be sure to give your island a thorough check each day to make sure you’re getting the most out of your experience.
Make sure to eat plenty of fruit which will allow you to break your rocks with an axe. This is how you’ll get valuable crafting materials such as iron or clay.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about whether rocks respawn in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more tips, tricks, and guides be sure to check out our ever-growing and extensive Animal Crossing Wiki, or just search Twinfinite. You can also find more coverage if you look down below.
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day Explained: How to Get All Egg Types, Crafting Recipes & Rewards