Animal Crossing New Horizons is full of neat items that you can use to decorate your home or the island with. There are all types of stuff that you can craft or purchase but if you happen to be a The Legend of Zelda fan, you’re probably wondering how to get your hands on a certain little instrument. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get an Ocarina in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Getting the Ocarina in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The first thing you need to do in order to acquire the recipe for the Ocarina in Animal Crossing New Horizons is to go inside the Resident Services tent and then talk to little ol’ Timmy.
Press A to speak to him and then press ‘what’s for sale?’ Press the R button to scroll over to the right and then go down to the DIY for Beginners recipe card.
Purchase it for 480 bells and once you do that, go over to the crafting table that is right beside Tom Nook and you’ll see the Ocarina there. To actually make the Ocarina, you will need to gather some materials –five pieces of clay to be exact.
Getting clay in Animal Crossing isn’t too difficult to do though. All you need to do is go around your island and hit rocks with a shovel or an axe until the clay pops out. If you’ve hit every rock in your area already and there’s no more material to be gathered, you might need to wait until the next day for the rocks to “reset.” For more details on getting clay, you can check out this guide.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To sum up how to get an Ocarina in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Talk to Timmy and buy the DIY for Beginners recipe card.
- Collect five pieces of clay by hitting rocks with a shovel or an axe.
- Go over to the crafting table and create the Ocarina with the clay.
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day Explained: How to Get All Egg Types, Crafting Recipes & Rewards