Annapurna Interactive and Simogo have announced that the pop album arcade game, Sayonara Wild Hearts, will be coming to Xbox One on Feb. 25. The news was revealed via an announcement trailer on Annapurna’s YouTube channel and on Twitter.
Sayonara Wild Hearts is a sort of rhythm arcade game that has you going through a variety of levels, with each one representing a different song on the fantastic soundtrack. Some levels will have you riding motorcycles and skateboards while others will put you on a dragon and place a sword in your hand.
After a young woman goes through a terrible breakup, she finds herself in this colorful and vibrant dream world where she discovers another version of herself with a mask.
I reviewed Sayonara Wild Hearts when it launched on Apple Arcade last year and had a fantastic time with the music-based arcade title.
The title will be out on Xbox One at the end of the month but you can also purchase it on Switch, PS4, and PC. And if you’re an Apple Arcade subscriber, you can play it on your Apple devices as well.
You can check out the Xbox One announcement trailer down below to see what the game is all about:
- Outer Wilds Gets a Steam Release Date Alongside New Trailer
- Florence, the Award-Winning Mobile Game About Love, Is Coming to Switch, PC, and Mac
- Sayonara Wild Hearts Publisher Tweets a Hilarious GTA Crossover Video
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition Comes to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch at the End of January
- Sayonara Wild Hearts Is Now Available on PC via Steam and It’s Discounted