The Fire Emblem: Three Houses expansion pass promised multiple waves of DLC. The third wave has just been released, alongside images of the new features and a free update.
The free update increases save slots from five to 25, changes battle appearance options, and allows for Jeritza to join your party in the Black Eagle: Crimson Flower route.
The first wave of DLC didn’t add much to the game other than a single new clothing option for Byleth. The second wave, on the other hand, added new battles, background music, items, outfits, and more.
The third wave of DLC includes a number of gameplay additions that are explained by the following notes:
- Additional quests include new activities, such as the sauna, feeding cats and dogs, and recruiting new battalions.
- Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon during Exploration.
- New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are provided for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They can be selected via Personal Quarters in the monastery.
- Added an additional element of the Expansion Pass, making Anna available for recruiting in the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny in the Mist.
- Anna can participate in battles and activities.
- Anna does not have Support relationships.
- Recruiting Anna unlocks a new paralogue after a certain chapter.
- It’s possible to set Anna as a traveler, but the recipient cannot recruit her as an Adjutant unless they also own the Expansion Pass.
- If a player has not purchased the Expansion Pass, only one of the new characters in the Expansion Pass can visit as a traveler.
Nintendo provided in-game screenshots of the updates in a recent tweet. You can view them below:
Fire Emblem: Three Houses has more DLC on the way. The fourth wave is planned to be released by Apr. 30, 2020. It will bring new story content, more playable characters, locations, and more.
For more on FE: Three Houses, why not check out our extensive Wiki Guide? It has tons of tips and tricks if you’re having trouble getting to the end.