After the dramatic event on Sunday, which saw Fortnite’s map being sucked into a black hole, Epic’s hugely popular battle royale has returned with a new map, some new gameplay features, and more cosmetics to work towards. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 has a lot for players to get to grips with.
To help you learn about all of the new features, as well as know what to do to get your hands on all the sweet new loot, we have put together this guide wiki.
It will run you through everything from the basics to how to complete the complex challenges that’ll inevitably crop up later in the season.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 Guide Wiki
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 Story Trailer
Is our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Oct. 15, 2019
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Mobile & PC
This is where you’ll find all the general info on the game, on things like the Battle Pass and how Chapter 2 works.
- What the Tier 100 Skin Looks Like (Season 1)
- How to Get Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass
- What the Chapter 2 Season 1 Map Looks Like
- Are There Bots? Answered
- Achievements List: How to Get Every Achievement
- How to Show Ping
- How to Watch Replays
Fortnite Chapter 2 New Gameplay Features
With swimming, hiding, and fishing all added to the game with the new season, this is where you’ll find how to do all of them.
- How to Swim
- How to Go Fishing & What It Does
- How to Hide in Haystacks & Dumpsters
- Motorboat Locations: Where to Find Motorboats
- How to Upgrade Weapons
- How to Get Medals & What They Do
- How to Earn XP & Level Up Fast
Challenge Locations & Guides
This section will run you through all the challenges you might struggle with through the season.
- Landmark Locations: Where to Visit Landmarks in Season 1
- Where to Hide Inside Hideouts in Different Matches
- Dance at Compact Cars, Lockie’s Lighthouse & Weather Station Locations (Forged in Slurp Mission)
- Summit Highest Mountain Wearing Journey Outfit
- Boat Launch, Coral Cove, Flopper Pond Locations (Dockyard Deal Mission)
- Where to Jump Through Dockyard Deal Flaming Rings
- Where to Shoot Exploding Gas Pumps (Dockyard Deal)
- Where to Enter Slurp Vat Wearing Rippley Outfit
- Where to Find Pipeman, Hayman, Timber Tent (Trick Shot)
- How to Complete All Chapter 2 Season 1 Week 3 Challenges (Forged in Slurp)
- How to Complete Week 5 Challenges (The Lowdown Mission)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Cosmetics & Skins
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letter Locations
Replacing Battle Stars are hidden letters that spell out the game’s name, so this is where you can keep up to date with where you can find them.
- Where to Find Hidden ‘F’ Location (New World Loading Screen)
- Where to Find Hidden Letter ‘O’ Location (Open Water Loading Screen)
- Where to Find Hidden Letter ‘R’ Location (Forged in Slurp)
- Where to Find Hidden Letter ‘T’ Location (Dockyard Deal)
- Where to Find Hidden Letter ‘N’ Location (Hide and Seek)
- Where to Find Hidden Letter ‘I’ Location (Trick Shot)
Fortnitemares 2019 Guides
- How to Destroy Haunted Household Furniture
- Ghost Town, Haunted Forest, Spooky Farm Locations
- How to Beat Storm King