Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 is well and truly under way, with a new map and a whole host of cosmetic items for players to buy or grind out in the new Battle Pass. It’s now time for the week 5 challenges, also known as ‘The Lowdown’ Mission. Here’s what you need to know about the new Mission, including how you can complete all Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 5 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges
Thanks to one of the big dataminers in the Fortnite community, we already have an idea of what the week 5 challenges will entail before they’ve even gone live in the game.
Fortunately, they’re not all that difficult, either. A lot of them simply require you to do things that you’ll likely do naturally as you play the game in Solos and team-based game modes, too. You can check the list out below, which we’ve also broken down as bullet points in case you’re struggling to see the image.
- Search Chests at E.G.O. Outposts (7)
- Deal Damage to Opponents While Riding in a Motorboat (500)
- Visit Different E.G.O. Outposts (5)
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (3)
- Revive a Teammate in Different Matches (3)
- Search Ammo Boxes in Different Named Locations (7)
- Heal Teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200)
- Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs or Salty Springs (3)
- Reboot a Teammate (1)
- Assist Teammates with Eliminations (7)
- Search the Hidden ‘N’ Found in the ‘The Lowdown’ Loading Screen (1)
- Complete Any 8 Challenges to Unlock the ‘The Lowdown’ Loading Screen (8)
As we mentioned above, there isn’t a whole lot that’s going to trip you up here. The Bandage Bazooka simply requires that you deal out 200 health to teammates, while E.G.O. Outposts can be found scattered across the map and are essentially small military bases.
Everything else doesn’t really require a whole lot of explanation. Simply complete the challenges, rack up all that XP, and then be prepared to seek out the hidden ‘N’ somewhere on the map. Fortunately, we’ve got a guide for that.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete Fortnite Chapter 2’s week 5 challenges (The Lowdown Mission). For more tips, tricks, and guides, you can head over to our guide wiki for the current season, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our guides below.