Following the world ending event that happened this past weekend, Fortnite’s Chapter 2 has begun with a new map. Of course, many of the kinds of challenges and items you need to find have returned for the refresh. So that you can work towards a new skin, here’s everything you need to know about where to find the hidden letter O in the Open Water Loading Screen in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Where to Find Hidden Letter in Open Water Loading Screen in Fortnite Chapter 2
Over the course of the new season, you’ll be working towards getting the eight letters that spell out Fortnite so that you can get a new skin. This one is for the letter O, and the location can be found in the Open Water Loading Screen.
Before we get to the exact location of the hidden O, you’ll need to unlock the Loading Screen for it to actually appear in game for you.
To do that, you need to complete eight challenges from this set:
- Land at Craggy Cliffs, Salty Springs and Dirty Docks
- Hide inside Hideouts in different matches (3)
- Search Chests at Craggy Cliffs or Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminate opponents with a Sniper Rifle (2)
- Be crouched within 20m of an opponent for a total of 10 seconds (10)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Get an elimination from 50m or further (1)
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of leaving a Hideout (15)
- Search hidden O found in the Open Water loading screen
Then, once you’ve completed eight of them, you can head out to the Hidden O location.
Fortnite Hidden O Location
As you can see in Bodil40‘s video, the letter is underneath the building in the new Craggy Cliffs location in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Just head there and walk through the wooden structure that’s hanging over the cliff. It’s pretty easy to spot once you’re there. It’s in square E1 if you need a helping hand of where to go.
Once you’ve grabbed it, you’ll be once step closer to getting the full set of hidden letters and the skin that you get as a reward.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find the hidden letter O in the Open Water Loading Screen in Fortnite Chapter 2. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Chapter 2 wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.