Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 is finally here, following the dramatic world-ending events that happened in-game on Sunday. Adding to the long line of recent vehicles to come to Epic’s game, motorboats can be found across the new map. So that you can jump into one yourself, here’s everything you need to know about where to find motorboat locations in Fortnite Chapter 2.
With so much water being added to the game with the new map, there’s ample opportunity to jump into the new vehicles, race across the waves, and take out enemies with the rocket launcher that’s attached to it.
Where to Find Motorboats in Fortnite Chapter 2
Thankfully, motorboats are pretty easy to find in the game. Head to pretty much any area where there’s water and you’ll stumble across one or even two.
You don’t even need to head to the larger open water areas in the northwest either, with there being plenty around the thinner waterways that run throughout the rest of the map.
If you look out for small wooden piers, which are often near huts at the side of the water, you’ll usually find a motorboat location. Once you have, just walk up to it and press square if you’re on PS4 (X on Xbox One) to drive it when the prompt shows.
It’s also good to know that it seems like the motorboat locations in Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 2 are permanent. That means that they’ll be there each time you start a new match, unless they’ve already been taken by enemies.
In case you’re struggling to locate them though, below we have listed some reliable places to head to, with screenshots to help. There are loads across the map though, so this list isn’t all the options you have.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Motorboat Locations
- On the east side of the circular area of water in the northwest of the map (north of Sweaty Sands) you’ll find two motorboats on the beach.
- Right at the north of the map, in the center, you’ll find one near a tent on the beach, looking out to sea.
- Just to the west of the dam, at the top of it, you’ll find one in the swamp next to a little building.
- In square B1, you’ll see one hanging from a machine, as if it’s being fixed.
- Back in Slurpy Swamp, you’ll find one motorboat in the north part of the location, which allows you to explore the swamps themselves.
Check pretty much anywhere with water, such as lakes and rivers, and keep an eye out for short wooden piers where motorboats will usually be. You can also check the beaches for them.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find motorboat locations in Fortnite Chapter 2.. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Chapter 2 guide wiki or search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.
- What Fortnite Chapter 2’s Map Looks Like
- What the Tier 100 Skin Is
- How to Get Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass