The Fortnite Dockyard Deal Mission has arrived and brings with it a bunch of water-themed challenges (and some random ones for good measure). One challenge tasks players to “Jump a Motorboat Through Different Flaming Rings.” Here are all of the Fortnite Flaming Rings locations for the Dockyard Deal mission.
As we previously mentioned, the week 4 Dockyard Deal challenges revolve largely around water, places with water in or around them or the Dirty Docks location itself. Completing eight of the challenges will reward players with a new loading screen, revealing the hidden ‘T’ location.
To complete the challenge tasking players to jump a motorboat through different flaming rings, you’ll need to jump through three different rings scattered across the map.
Fortnite Flaming Ring Locations Map
There is a total of eight flaming rings in Fortnite. We’ve given you brief descriptions below to go with our map above.
- Southeast of Frenzy Farm – At the junction of rivers converging by a small island in the center.
- Northwest of Retail Row – Just northwest of this named location, and south of the last flaming ring, you’ll find another. Do this and the one southeast of Frenzy Farm together for two that are quick to complete.
- Northwest of Lazy Lake – From the central island in the middle of the map, take the river that runs southeast. You’ll find one just northwest of Lazy Lake on this river.
- Southwest of Lazy Lake – This flaming ring can be found at the top of the small waterfall leading into the giant lake just north of Misty Meadows. Continue south down the river from #3 and you’ll find this one.
- Dam East of Slurpy Swamp – Directly east from Slurpy Swamp, you’ll spot a road that runs right next to a body of water just north of Misty Meadows. Head here to find a dam. You’ll then need to boost through the middle hole at the top of the gap to reach the flaming ring floating in the air on the other side.
- Southwest of Misty Meadows/ Boat Launch Location – In grid reference E8, you’ll find another Fortnite flaming ring waiting for you to jump through. There’s even a boat teetering precariously on the edge of the cliff. Check our guide for more detailed directions and images.
- West of Slurpy Swamp – Just to the west of Slurpy Swamp, you’ll come across a flaming ring by a bunch of rocks. There are two logs that represent a makeshift wooden ramp for you to boost up and fly through the ring.
- South of Slurpy Swamp – South of the named location, you’ll find yet another pile of rocks with some logs leaning against it. Lo and behold, there’s a flaming ring on the other side. Boost yourself right and you’ll be all set.
What the Rings Look Like
Fortnite’s flaming rings are often floating in the air and… well… on fire. There’s not a whole lot else you need to know about them, and they’re fairly visible when you’re gliding in.
How to Jump a Motorboat Through Flaming Rings in Fortnite
When you reach the Fortnite flaming ring locations, you’ll notice that a lot of them have a motorboat nearby, and a lot of them will also have ramps or makeshift ramps you’ll need to boost off.
Failing to boost when using the ramp or trying to jump a motorboat through flaming rings in Fortnite will likely see you fail and starting over. Just always keep your boost for just before you start going up the ramp and keep the boat straight.
That’s everything you need to know on Fortnite Flaming Ring locations for the Dockyard Deal Mission. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out our Fortnitemares 2019 guides below.
- Ghost Town, Haunted Forest, Spooky Farm Locations (Fortnitemares 2019)
- How to Destroy Haunted Household Furniture (Fortnitemares 2019)
- Storm King Guide: How to Beat Fortnitemares Event, Tips & Tricks, Rewards