Following the reveal made a few days ago, today Funcom released a new DLC for its popular survival game Conan Exiles.
The new DLC is titled Debaucheries of Derketo, and if you know who Derketo is, you also probably have an idea of what’s in the package.
That being said, it’s not all literally about debaucheries, and the content of the DLC is dedicated mostly to self-expression and roleplay, with a very interesting set of building pieces for those looking to create treehouses and taverns.
Besides the inevitable alluring clothes we also get two sets of heavy armor based on Age of Conan, and more specifically on the Guardian and Dark Templar classes.
For those who would rather not spend any money, the DLC is also accompanied by an update bringing the Wine Cellar dungeon, where you can get the new Khari Warrior and Khari Priest armor sets.
Below you can find a trailer and a batch of screenshots.
The DLC will cost $9.99/€9.99 depending on where you love, and it’ll include the following:
- 10 new building pieces. Build in tree-tops with new tree hut foundation, rope bridges, stages and more.
- 10 new armor pieces. Go to battle in the new and intimidating Dark Templar armor or the golden Guardian armor.
- 12 new emotes. Juggle, chug beer, instill fear with the new angry emote or display a cool and nonchalant look.
- 10 new outfit pieces, including noble clothes and innkeeper outfit.
6 new warpaints, each symbolizing distinct emotions.
- 29 new placeables. Wine racks, tavern counters, chess set, lavish curtains and more, specifically constructed for tavern interior, pleasure houses and exquisite chateaus.
- 10 new jewelry pieces. Five golden and five silver pieces of jewelry, designed to seduce even the most cold-hearted warrior.