Publisher Funcom is today launching a new DLC for its successful MMO Conan Exiles. Called The Blood and Sand pack, new content includes weapons, items, building pieces, and war banners.
A press release sent to Twinfinite details The Blood and Sand pack’s key features:
- 29 new arena building pieces
- A set of building pieces made for arenas and vaults
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Bear Shaman armor
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each
- 19 new weapons in the Bloodletter set plus all new weapons
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon
- 15 new war banner placeables
- Decorate your new arena or castle with all new war banners
A new free PvP update has also been launched in tandem with Blood and Sand, which issues various bug fixes, new items and a PvP overhaul.
“The free update introduces the Battle Standard, which can be placed to create PvP zones. This will allow players to create massive arenas and fighting pits, even on PvE servers. Participating in PvP on PvE servers will be entirely optional.”
You can check out the trailer for The Blood and Sand Pack below:
In other MMORPG news, Bandai Namco’s Bless Unleashed announced dates for another beta session later this fall.