Bandai Namco’s upcoming free-to-play MMORPG Bless Unleashed will run another open beta test this November, the publisher announced today. The session will run for two weeks from Nov. 7-21.
Described as an “introduction to the goals of the final game,” it will give players the opportunity to try the game’s various classes and races. As in the full game, you’ll be able to play solo or go raiding with friends.
As a reminder of the game’s key features, here’s info from a previous press release:
- A Visually Stunning MMORPG Experience – Utilizing the Unreal Engine 4, the game brings unparalleled visuals and deep gameplay mechanics which offer one of the most beautiful MMORPGs built for a console platform.
- Combo-Driven Gameplay – Survive a menagerie of mythical beasts and other players with a deep and rewarding combat system that features skillful combo mechanics coupled with action-oriented combat with dodging. A progression system handcrafted for online play and an integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode provide added challenges and rewards at every turn.
- An Immersive Fantasy World – Dive into an open persistent world with a rich backstory and an intricate plot as players uncover divine secrets on their journey to defeat the return of an evil goddess.
- An MMORPG Built for Modern Consoles – Built from the ground up to be a comprehensively and robustly supported live service, every aspect, from story to combat to skill progression, has been carefully crafted with the console experience in mind.
- Classic Fantasy with a Twist – Choose between five classic fantasy jobs, including the arcane wielding Mage or the bloodthirsty Berserker. Travel the world in search of the truth about the gods with other adventurers and experience a personal brush with divinity.
Check out Bless Unleashed’s gameplay trailer below:
Bless Unleashed was first announced this time last year. The game is a timed exclusive for Xbox One; it will release on PS4 at a later date.