Bless Unleashed is an epic MMORPG being developed by Bandai Namco and Neowiz that is coming first to Xbox One in early 2019. This action-oriented multiplayer title will be free-to-play and is meant to cater towards the hardcore MMO gamer, taking players across a vibrant world full of plenty of monsters, quests, and all things fantasy. And according to Bandai Namco, Bless Unleashed is an MMORPG built from the ground up for consoles instead of having that awkward PC to console transition that other massive multiplayer games fall victim to. You can check out the announcement trailer for Bless Unleashed below:
Here’s an overview of Bless Unleashed from Bandai Namco themselves (via Gematsu):
- A Visually Stunning MMORPG Experience – Utilizing the Unreal Engine 4, the game brings unparalleled visuals and deep gameplay mechanics which offer one of the most beautiful MMORPGs built for a console platform.
- Combo-Driven Gameplay – Survive a menagerie of mythical beasts and other players with a deep and rewarding combat system that features skillful combo mechanics coupled with action-oriented combat with dodging. A progression system handcrafted for online play and an integrated players-vs-player (PVP) mode provide added challenges and rewards at every turn.
- An Immersive Fantasy World – Dive into an open persistent world with a rich backstory and an intricate plot as players uncover divine secrets on their journey to defeat the return of an evil goddess.
- An MMORPG Built for Modern Consoles – Built from the ground up to be a comprehensively and robustly supported live service, every aspect, from story to combat to skill progression, has been carefully crafted with the console experience in mind.
- Classic Fantasy with a Twist – Choose between five classic fantasy jobs, including the arcane wielding Mage or the bloodthirsty Berserker. Travel the world in search of the truth about the gods with other adventurers and experience a personal brush with divinity.
Bless Unleashed is due for release sometime early next year for Xbox One.