Today Gearbox Software released a new trailer of its upcoming looter-shooter Borderlands 3.
The trailer focuses on Zane, a semi-retired corporate assassin with decades of experience and plenty of gadgets to take advantage of. Basically, you could say he’s a sci-fi James Bond, without the class, the Bond Girls, and the snazzy cars.
You can check him out below.
In case you have missed pretty much everthing about Borderlands 3’s recent reveal, below you can find a brief description of what you can expect, directly from the developers.
“The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure. Blast your way through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters, each with deep skill trees, abilities, and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, collect loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.”
- MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- NEW BORDERLANDS Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous, and more!
- QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Borderlands 3 will launch on September 13th for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It’ll be exclusive to the Epic Games Store for a year on PC.
You can also enjoy the first trailer that provided a familiar but cinematic look at the game and its characters, a video featuring the EchoCast Twitch extension, plenty of gameplay, and the latest promotional video.