Pokemon may have kicked off the mobile AR game craze, but Harry Potter Wizards Unite is here to bring all the wannabe wizards out there a location-based game they can get behind.
In Wizards Unite, us witches and wizards around the muggle world must keep an eye out for Foundables and send them back to the wizarding world where they belong.
Of course, it’s not just a simple case of finding these and sending them back by encountering them. You’ll have to use different spells for different types of Foundables, and different Foundable types can only be found in different real-world locations.
There are also Fortresses to take on some of the wizarding world’s most formidable creatures, witches, and wizards, so be prepared.
There are potions to craft with different items and ingredients to gather, professions to choose between, the social aspects of the game, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Essentially, Harry Potter Wizards Unite is a pretty giant and in-depth game that you’ll likely need a hand getting your head around. That’s why we’ve put together this handy guide wiki to talk you through everything you need to know.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite Launch Trailer
Harry Potter Wizards Unite Guide Wiki
- Release Date: June 21, 2019
- Developer: Portkey Games, Niantic Inc.
- Publisher: Niantic
- Platforms: Android, iOS
Looking for how to get past that pesky error message or just how to turn the AR functionality in the game off? Well, this is the right place for you.
- How to Fix ‘Server Error on Encounter Start’ Issue
- How to Cast Spells
- How to Turn AR Off
- How to Move & Walk Around
- How to Get More Spell Energy
- How to Buy Gold Coins
- How to Add Friends
- How to Get Dark Detectors & What They Do
- Code Names Explained
- How to Make a Wand & Is There a Best Wand?
- How to Find Inns & What They Do
- How to Go to Diagon Alley
- How to Level Up Fast
- Does It Support Adventure Sync? Answered
- What Focus Is & How to Get More
Potions are helpful for all manner of reasons in Wizards Unite. The problem can be knowing how to make different ones, how to use them, or just if there’s a way to speed things up. Well, here’s the section of our guide you’ll want to check out.
Challenges, Tasks, & Events
To give you something to work towards in Wizards Unite, there are a variety of different challenges and tasks that’ll pop up every so often. Here’s everything you need to know regarding the challenges and tasks in-game.
Profile & Character
With Harry Potter Wizards Unite being a multiplayer game in a way, you’ll want to make sure that your profile and character are on-point.
- How to Choose & Change Hogwarts House & Does it Matter?
- Professions: Auror, Magizoologist, Professor – Which Should You Pick?
- Prestige Explained: How to Prestige, What It Does, Why It’s Important
- How to Get Restricted Books
- How to Get Scrolls & What They Do
These are the various things that have escaped into the muggle world and you’ll be safely returning them to the wizarding world. There are all kinds of different Foundables from your common ones to the rarer and more dangerous types, and we’ve got a handy section to talk you through taking them on in combat and coming out victorious here.
- How to Catch Foundables
- How to Find Rare Foundables
- How to Use Portkeys & Portmanteaus Explained
- How to Check Foundable Difficulty
Fortresses & Ruins Chambers
Fortresses and Ruins Chambers go hand-in-hand within the world of Wizards Unite, but they still need some in-depth explaining to really get your head around. Essentially, you’ll take on creatures in an attempt to get rare Foundables, but there’s more to it than meets the eye. That’s why we’ve got what you need to know right here.
- How to Find Fortresses & What They Do
- How to Beat Ruins Chambers
- How to Get Runestones & What They Do
- How to Battle
Ingredients can be found all over the land in Harry Potter Wizards Unite, and what you find will vary depending on your real-life surroundings. Here’s everything you need to know about these handy resources.
We’re continuing to update and expand this wiki as we dive deeper into the latest AR-centric game from Niantic. Be sure to check back soon for more Harry Potter Wizards Unite guide goodness.