The latest entry in Ed Boon and NetherRealm’s critically-acclaimed fighter has arrived in the form of Mortal Kombat 11. With its story taking on a multi-verse approach, players will assume control of a variety of characters from the past and present of the series to take on Kronika, the Keeper of Time. Alongside the story, there’s always online and offline versus options and the Krypt mode, to boot.
There’s also a ton of characters you’ll need to master in order to perfectly execute their fatalities, brutalities, krushing blows, and more.
As such, we’ve put together this handy Mortal Kombat 11 guide wiki to help you through everything from the basics and general information on the game, through to specific ‘How to Play’ guides for various fighters. So, without further ado, let’s dive into it all.
Mortal Kombat 11 Launch Trailer
The game’s launch trailer gives players a look at the story they’ll be experiencing when taking on Kronika to save the world. It features a ton of explosive action, brutal attacks, stunning visuals, and a glimpse at many of the fighters you’ll be able to play as in the game. You can check it out above.
Mortal Kombat 11 Guide Wiki
- Release Date: April 22, 2019
- Developer: NetherRealm Studios
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch
Below, you’ll find sections to help you easily find the guide that’ll answer your question. We’ve got everything from a general information section through to a ‘How to Play’ section that’ll help you get to grips with many of the fighters from the game.
Looking for the game’s install size or whether it’ll make use of your PS4 Pro or Xbox One X’s extra horsepower? This is the section you want to be in.
- How to Save Your Game
- What the Install Size Is (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch)
- How Long it Is & How Many Chapters There Are
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- Is it PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
For newcomers or veteran fans looking for a refresher on the basics of Mortal Kombat 11, this is the section for you.
- How to Perform Fatal Blows & What They Do
- How to Do Amplified Special Moves
- How to Play Local & Online Multiplayer
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Customize Kombat Kard
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- Can You Taunt? Answered
- How to Do X Ray Moves
- How to Mercy
- How to Do All Fatalities & Brutalities
- How to Do a Fatal Blow
- How to Grapple
- How to Do All Offensive Bar Moves
- How to Do All Defensive Bar Moves
- How to Get Koins Fast & Easy
- How to Get Skins & Change Outfits
- How to Use Environmental Attacks
- How to Block
- How to Get Fatalities & Brutalities
- How to Beat Kronika
Wondering how you can unlock Shao Khan or Frost? You’re in the right place.
Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt Guides
The Krypt returns once again in Mortal Kombat 11, offering up a world for players to explore and bits and pieces to unlock. It’s a little less fighting-focused than the story mode, but there’s still plenty to uncover for yourself. Here’s guides to all of your questions on the Krypt.
How to Play
For those looking to perfect playing as a specific character, our ‘How to Play’ section will help you do just that.
Secrets & Spoilers
We’ll be updating our Mortal Kombat 11 guide wiki as we dive deeper into the game and get to grips with more characters. Be sure to check back soon.