If you’re eager to see a bit more footage of the upcoming wacky racer Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, you have come to the right place.
Activision just released a few brief trailers of the game, featuring a character who needs no introduction (which sucks, because I need to write something here, after all), Crash Bandicoot himself. The second video features Coco Bandicoot.
The third video showcases Polar, followed by Ripper Roo and Nitros Oxide.
We get to see their snazzy moves and the fresh coat of paint that shows the old and glorious kart game under a completely new light.
So far, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled certainly looks great, full of color and comic mischief, pretty much like we remember it… Just better.
If you’re unfamiliar with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, it’s the remaster of the 1999 PlayStation classic Crash Team Racing, just, this time around a much wider audience will get to enjoy the craziness, because the game is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.
The game was announced last year at The Game Awards following a storm of rumors and leaks.
You can watch the videos below. If you want to see more, you can enjoy another trailer featuring retro content coming exclusively to PS4.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled will release on June 21 for the platforms mentioned above.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: it’s About Time Officially Revealed for PS4 & Xbox One With First Trailer
- Call of Duty Endowment Supports Veterans With “Fearless” DLC Pack for Modern Warfare
- This $470 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Figure by Gecco Is a True Work of Art
- Call of Duty: Warzone Played by 60 Million; Modern Warfare Sets New Sales Records
- Geoff Keighley’s Summer Game Fest to Fill Void Left by Absence of E3