Metro Exodus Guides, Tips, Tricks & More
Metro Exodus sees Artyom and his gang of survivors leave the depths of the Moscow tunnels to explore the wider Russian Landscape. This sees you given the chance to explore larger open levels, rather than the linear ones of previous titles.
While the atmospheric levels that are Metro’s signature remain, Exodus has a few larger sandbox levels that put survival and crafting at the forefront.
To ensure you’re seeing all there is to see in Metro Exodus we’ve compiled this guide wiki. It’s complete with guides on general information through to specific guides on how to beat certain segments of the game. Here’s all the information you need.
- Release Date: Feb. 15, 2019
- Developer: 4A Games
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, PC
General Info on Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is a beautiful game. This is where you will find all the info on PS4 Pro/Xbox One X settings, and other general information about the structure of the game.
- How to Redeem Preorder DLC
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- Is It PS4 Pro Compatible? Answered
- Is It Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- What the Install Size Is
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- Is There New Game Plus? What You Need to Know
- How Much it Costs
- Is It Open World? Answered
- How to Use Photo Mode
These will help you get to grips with the new changes to the game and help you understand how to do things like save your progress in Metro Exodus.
- How to Save Your Game
- How Long It Is & How Many Missions There Are
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- How to Wipe Your Mask
- How to Turn Off Lights
- How to Stealth Takedown
- How to Take Gas Mask Off
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Get More Ammo
- How to Use Your Flashlight
- How to Use Lighter
- How to Change Your Weapon Loadout
- How to Recharge the Flashlight
- What the Numbered Tiles Mean
Metro Exodus Mission Guides
If you’re stuck on a particular section in a mission, the answer should be here. If it’s not, let us know in the comments down below and we’ll do our best to help you out. We’ll have more guides here once it releases, too.
Crafting & Items
Survival and crafting are important in Metro Exodus. Here’s everything you need to know about it so that you can survive for longer in the wastelands and tunnels.
- How to Get Medkits & Heal
- How to Install Weapon Parts
- How to Install Gear Upgrades
- How to Clean Weapons
- Where to Find Crafting Tables
- How to Get More Crafting Materials
Secrets & Spoilers
This section is for when you’ve completed the game and want to know more about the story or any secrets you may have missed. This will be complete when the game launches.