How to Redeem Pre Order Bonus DLC for Ace Combat 7
Ace Combat 7 has finally arrived on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, delivering more aerial dogfights than you can shake a stick at. If you’re here though, you’re likely wondering how to redeem your special pre order content. Here’s how to redeem pre order bonus DLC for Ace Combat 7.
The process of redeeming your pre order bonus DLC for Ace Combat 7 ultimately depends on the edition of the game that you pre ordered. Any digital pre orders will simply have their bonuses credited to their account, and much of the in-game content will simply be installed alongside the game onto your system.
However, as pointed out by Sam from Bandai Namco UK over on Reddit, physical copies are slightly different.
For those who have purchased a Collector’s Edition or Deluxe Edition of Ace Combat 7, there should be a slip inside the box with a code for you to redeem your bonus content, regardless of the platform you’re playing on.
For those players who have pre ordered a standard copy of Ace Combat 7, though, the code for your pre order bonus DLC is actually printed out by the retailer at the point of sale. If you purchased your copy of the game from an online retailer such as Amazon, your bonus DLC code should come via an email.
If you haven’t yet received your code, or weren’t handed one when you went to pick up your copy Ace Combat 7, you’ll need to talk to the retailer and see if they can provide you with one.
To redeem your pre order bonus DLC in Ace Combat 7, be sure to follow our instructions below:
- Head to the PlayStation Store
- Go down to the ‘Redeem Codes’ option on the left menu.
- Enter your pre order bonus DLC code.
- Confirm it’s the correct content and download.
- Start up the game and you’ll have immediate access to the planes.
- Head to the Store tab.
- Select the ‘Use a Code’ option from this screen.
- Enter the pre order bonus DLC code.
- Confirm it’s the correct content. It’ll begin downloading automatically.
- Start up Ace Combat 7 and you’ll have access to your content.
- If you’re entering a code for your DLC, go to Games at the very top of the Steam window.
- Select ‘Activate a Product on Steam.’
- Enter your code.
- The content will briefly download and then will be available for you to access in the game.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know to redeem your pre order bonus DLC in Ace Combat 7. For more guides, news, and reviews on everything video games, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
Question: How to redeem pre order bonus DLC in Ace Combat 7?
Answer: For collector’s edition and deluxe edition owners, you’ll find a slip with the code for your bonus content in the box. Those who pre ordered a standard copy of the game will receive a code printed by their retail at point of sale. If you purchased the game online, this will be emailed to you by your retailer. Enter this code on your store platform as any other and you’ll receive it in-game next time you load up.