How to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair (All Pedestal Locations) in CoD Black Ops 4 Zombies
Here’s everything you need to know on how to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair and where to find all pedestal locations in Black Ops 4 Zombies.
Unlocking Pack a Punch in Call of Duty’s zombies modes is undeniably essential to survive the higher waves of zombie hordes. The same rings true for Treyarch’s Black Ops 4, with the Pack a Punch weapon upgrade station exponentially increasing damage output and upping your weapon’s magazine count.
It also gives your firearm a flashy skin so you can complete the main Easter Egg with style. Chances are, then, you’ll be wanting to know how to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair and where to find all pedestal locations.
There’s only one Pack a Punch station in Black Ops 4’s Voyage of Despair. The weapon upgrade station will remain inaccessible until you acquire a Sentinel Artifact and unlock all four pedestals. Here’s a quick summary on the steps you’ll need to take to activate it in Voyage of Despair.
How to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair
- Acquire the Sentinel Artifact from the Poop Deck Station.
- Unlock the Pack a Punch pedastal in the Poop Deck Station. It can be found right near the Sentinel Artifact.
- Head to the Engine Room, Cargo Hold, and Lower Grand Staircase and unlock the pedestals here, too.
- The machine itself will spawn at the last pedestal you unlocked and will rotate through these locations from then on.
How to Get the Sentinel Artifact to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair – Black Ops 4 Zombies
The Sentinel Artifact can be found at the Poop Deck station on top of the ship’s wheel. It’s hard to miss, as the Sentinel Artifact emits a bright blue light.
After acquiring the Sentinel Artifact, you need to unlock four pedestals, which is easily with its triangular-shaped red light. Below is a quick rundown of all the pedestal locations.
All Voyage of Despair Pack a Punch Pedestal Locations
- Poop Deck station: The pedestal can be found near the area where you found the Sentinel Artifact.
- Engine Room: This room is located near the Provisions area. Once inside the Engine Room, swim in the flooded area to find the pedestal.
- Cargo Hold: The Cargo Hold is located near the Mail Room. Again, the pedestal is submerged in water.
- Lower Grand Staircase: This one’s located at the bottom-most area of the staircase.
How to Pack a Punch in Voyage of Despair – Black Ops 4 Zombies
Unlocking all Pack-a-Punch locations in Voyage of Despair will give everyone in your team access to the weapon upgrade station.
You can find the Pack a Punch at either the Lower Grand Staircase, Poop Deck Station, Engine Room, or Cargo Hold. The first spawn point of the Pack a Punch will depend on the last pedestal unlocked. Afterwards, the machine will rotate at all four locations.
To use this machine, simply insert your weapon of choice and wait a few seconds for the machine to upgrade your firearm.
Upgrading weapons costs 5,000 Points a piece, and will make ammo refills much more expensive. Due to the high cost that comes with weapon upgrades, you might want to prioritize unlocking more perks before using the Pack a Punch machine. For the uninitiated, perks provide you with useful passive or active abilities in Black Ops 4 zombies.
So, that’s everything you need to know to find all Voyage of Despair Pack a Punch locations in CoD Black Ops 4. Make sure to check our expansive Black Ops 4 wiki if you’re looking for more useful guides and tips for the zombies, multiplayer, and Blackout modes.
We’ve also included some of our most popular Black Ops 4 Zombies guides below:
- How to Pack-a-Punch in IX
- Forge Magmagat in Blood of the Dead
- Dismember Limbs in The Pit
- How to Turn Power on in Blood of the Dead