How to Complete All Season 5 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite
Fortnite Season 5 is now well and truly underway, bringing new locales, cosmetics, weapons, and more to the ever-popular battle royale experience. Of course, if you want to max out your Battle Pass in Fortnite, you’ll want to complete all of the weekly challenges that drop every Thursday. There are 50 Battle Stars on offer with Season 5 week 4 challenges in Fortnite, so let’s talk you through how to get every last one of them with relative ease.
All Season 5 Week 4 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 4 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Build Structures (250) – This is one of those Fortnite challenges that you’ll easily just get over time if you’re fairly comfortable building. Every single ramp, wall, floor, or roof piece that you place in a game will count as a structure, so you can even spam this in a quiet section of the map if you just want to get it out of the way.
- Jump Through Flaming Hoops With a Shopping Cart or ATK (5) – We’ve got a complete guide to all of the Flaming Hoops locations in Fortnite Season 5, so be sure to check it out here.
- Eliminate Opponents in Dusty Divot (5) – Dusty Divot can be a bit of a tricky locale to successfully eliminate opponents if you’re not clever about it. The trees now give you some cover from other players trying to snipe down from the edge, but you’ll need to watch for people sneaking up behind you, or lurking in trees for passers by. Focus on getting yourself a weapon, and immediately look for players who aren’t already armed. Take these out quickly in solos for easy kills.
Season 5 Week 4 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Chests in Flush Factory (7) – For this, you want to land straight at a chest, so be sure to check out fortnitechests.info to learn the chest spawn locations for Flush Factory in Fortnite Season 5, as things have changed quite a bit. An even easier way to complete this challenge, is to use the 50 vs 50 LTM in Fortnite. When you’ve got a bus path that doesn’t go near Flush Factory, jump off and you’ll have the place to yourself to complete this challenge in one.
- Deal Damage With Sniper Rifles to Opponents (500) – Snipers can deal huge damage with an accurate headshot, but you’ll need to factor in bullet drop if you’re shooting from afar. An easy way to deal damage with snipers is to play a Duo, Squad, or 50 v 50 mode, and simply finish off downed players with a headshot from up-close. It’ll be an easy 100 damage each time, so you’ll have this Season 5 week 4 challenge done in no time at all in Fortnite.
- Search Between a Gas Station, Soccer Pitch, and Stunt Mountain – Check out our guide here for the location of the hidden treasure for the Season 5 week 4 challenges in Fortnite.
- Pistol Eliminations (3) – For this one, it’s all about an accurate shot and using the right weapons. Hand Cannons, Revolvers, and Dual Pistols are our top picks here, as these can all deal 80+ damage per shot if you manage to hit your opponent right in the noggin. Just as we suggested with the sniper rifles damage challenge, an easy way to get pistol eliminations is to finish off any players you down in a Duo or Squads mode with a pistol of some sort. Easy!
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 week 4 challenges in Fortnite.
Need a hand with the Week 1, Week 2, or Week 3 challenges for Fortnite’s Season 5, be sure to click to check out our guides for plenty of tips and tricks to complete them easily. Or maybe you’re after the Secret Star locations for Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3, after you’ve completed all of the week’s challenges, as well.
For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.