How to Complete All Season 5 Week 3 Challenges in Fortnite
Fortnite Season 5 is now well and truly underway, bringing new locales, cosmetics, weapons, and more to the ever-popular battle royale experience. Of course, if you want to max out your Battle Pass in Fortnite, you’ll want to complete all of the weekly challenges that drop every Thursday. There are 50 Battle Stars on offer with Season 5 week 3 challenges in Fortnite, so let’s talk you through how to get every last one of them with relative ease.
All Season 5 Week 3 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 3 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500) – For the first of the Season 5 Week 3 challenges, we’ve got a bit of a different task. With the 500 damage having to be dealt in a single match, you’re going to need at least two eliminations that had full health and shield, and some more damage dealt on other players. Explosive weapons can help deal out significant damage to multiple opponents at once if you’re able to land a good shot, and snipers can deal 225 with a headshot if you can pull one off.
- Use a launchpad (1) – This is as simple as finding a launchpad, building a flat platform, and then pressing X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, and Y on Nintendo Switch to select your traps. Ensure the launchpad is selected and then place it down on the platform as you would a trap. Then jump onto it and you’re all good for another of the Season 5 week 3 challenges in Fortnite.
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory – Be sure to check out our guide on exactly where to find the Flush Factory treasure map treasure here.
Season 5 Week 3 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields – For this, you want to land straight at a chest, so be sure to check out fortnitechests.info to learn the chest spawn locations for Fatal Fields. Get seven of these glowing boxes of loot, and that’ll be another of the Season 5 week 3 challenges ticked off. If you’re really struggling to search chests in Fatal Fields before being killed, give it a few days and try again. Things will quieten down once a majority of players have got the challenge completed, making it far easier for you to finish it yourself.
- Shoot a Clay Pigeon at Different Locations (5) – We’ve got a comprehensive guide detailing every last one of the Skeet Shooting locations on Fortnite’s map here, so you can easily shoot a clay pigeon at each one you need. We suggest going for those most out of the way of popular landing spots and clearing them as soon as possible to clear another of the Season 5 week 3 challenges nice and quickly.
- Eliminate Opponents in Haunted Hills (5) – Haunted Hills is more often than not a fairly quiet landing spot in Fortnite, but thanks to the Season 5 week 3 challenges, this is sure to change. If you’re going to land here soon after the challenges go live, focus solely on getting any kind of weapon first, rather than going for a chest. Opening a chest is just leaving yourself wide open with these challenges for someone to swoop in, grab the weapon before you can, and kill you. Don’t be that player!
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) – For the final of the Season 5 week 3 challenges in Fortnite, it’s back to explosive weapon eliminations. You’ll have to use either the Rocket Launcher or Grenade Launcher, Remote Explosives, or other explosive weapons in order to eliminate three players. Remote Explosives are particularly powerful when placed on structures and buildings, so if you notice a few opponents close together, be sure to unload all of your Remote Explosives around them. Detonate, and you might be lucky and get a bunch of eliminations in one. Alternatively, you can always down players in Duo, Squads, or 50 v 50, and then finish them off with an explosive weapon for easy eliminations.
That’s all you need to know to complete all Season 5 week 3 challenges in Fortnite.
Need a hand with the Week 1 or Week 2 challenges for Fortnite’s Season 5, be sure to click to check out our guides for plenty of tips and tricks to complete them easily. Or maybe you’re after the Secret Star locations for Week 1 and Week 2, as well.
For more tips, tricks, and information, be sure to check out our Season 5 wiki.